The Book Shoppe at 519 Main Street, Medina, New York, has a new owner. Author and Medina native Julie Berry has bought the shop, and is re-launching it as Author's Note
, a book-lover’s bookstore that will connect Western New York readers in new ways with their favorite authors.
We're working hard to launch Author's Note online and in-store, and we could use your help.
- Take our survey and help us get to know you as a reader, so we can build a store especially for you.
- Subscribe to our email list, and follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook to be the first to know about opening dates, author events, new releases, and special sales.
- Spread the word! Please tell friends about us. We'll have books, book clubs, story hours, and author events for everyone, as well as special discounts for educators, librarians, and veterans.
- Show your love for indie bookstores and for local businesses by buying gift certificates. Physical cards will be mailed to you, which can be redeemed in-store or online. (US only.) Cards never expire.
- Shop online with us! While we renovate the physical store, we're a fully-functional store online. We're doubling our inventory, so watch for new releases each week. Books already in stock will ship sooner, but we can order any title you find in our online store. Please bear with us as we work out the kinks in supply, timing, and delivery.
- Purchase audiobooks through Author's Note's Libro.fm Store, and eBooks through Author's Note from Kobo. Every purchase helps Author's Note.
Exciting things are in store at Author's Note. We've got big plans for this little shop. We thrilled to be your bookstore!